I JUST GOT NOMINATED FOR AN AWARD! *happy dance*
I was actually quite surprised when I found out.
I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Marie from The Book Blvd and I am so grateful for it!
Every blog nominated for this award must follow these guidelines:
- Give recognition to the one who nominated you by including them in your list;
- Nominate 15 bloggers/writers for the award;
- Write a story about how/why you started your blog;
- Give new bloggers/writers two pieces of advice; and
- Provide a comment on each nominee’s site/blog to tell them about the award with a link to this post.
I am doing that today.
Write a short story about how/why you started your blog.
Hello everyone! My name is Nica and I started this blog last October 2016. I decided to make a blog to accompany my bookstagram account. I usually review different books on Goodreads and I thought, “why not make a blog so I can also post my reviews there”. I also thought that I will be posting about the various book mail that I will receive, and anything book-related that would cross my mind.
As of writing, I already have several book reviews, bookmail, author interviews and other bookish stuff posted here on my blog. I also have several new ideas for my blog which I hope other bookworms will love!
Give new bloggers two pieces of advice.
- Connect with other bloggers. Make friends with them! One of the things that I loved about blogging is that I get to know wonderful people who share the same interests (aka fellow bookworms).
- List down ideas. You might find yourself thinking about what you’re gonna do with your blog. So every time a new idea comes to your mind, list it down. You never know when you’re gonna need it!
Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
- The Book Blvdis a blog where you can read various updates on books and authors, find recommendations, and they also aim to spread awareness on issues such as mental health.
- Aurora M Suarezis a blog owned by Aurora, a life and career coach. You can find different inspiring and encouraging blog posts here.
- Rose books blogis a book blog that contains several bookish stuff– book reviews, monthly TBR, book haul, wrap up, recommendations, you name it!
- Cut Loose Book Loosehas a lot of book reviews. I’m sure you would love to know what she thinks about a certain book!
- Benjamin Hardyhas a great deal of articles about self-improvement. If you need some advice about the topic, then you know which blog to visit!
- An Australian Fangirls Diaryis a blog (as the name suggests) owned by an Australian bookworm and it contains several book reviews and unboxings too!
- Tashas Bookish Worldis a blogger from U.K. and she posts book reviews, upcoming releases, fun book tags and some book-related articles too.
- Book O Crazeis a blog where you can read a several of book reviews and newly released books.
- Flavia the Bibliophile Blogdoesn’t only post book reviews and other book-related articles, she also posts about TV show and movie reviews, beauty product reviews and also a travel blog!
- Lunar Charposts book reviews as well as articles about mental health and she also has a travel journal!
- Chez Readsis where you can find book reviews, book tags, several giveaways and blog tours too!
- Ash Reads Siteposts book reviews and interesting book tags too.
- Cafe Book Bean– if you love books and coffee, then I bet you’d love this blog too!
- Quirky and Peculiarposts book reviews, wrap ups and TBRs and book recommendations too. So if you’re in search for new books to read, you might wanna check out this blog!
- Pastel Bottle Rocketblogs about different things and she also sells cute pins!
Once again, thank you Marie of The Book Blvd for nominating me. I really appreciate it.